Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Randy Abernethy <ra...@apache.org> on 2017/04/27 23:40:04 UTC

High performance Microservices on Linux with Apache Thrift

Hello All,

Wanted to let the community know that OpenSource Summit Japan is happening
this year May 31 - June 2, 2017 at the Tokyo Conference Center (Ariake,
Tokyo) and that Aki Sukagawa and I are doing a talk titled: "High
performance Microservices on Linux with Apache Thrift". Should be a lot of
fun, hope some of you can attend!

Slides will be publicly available after the talk and the sample app will be
available on GitHub as well (will update the list with links when
available).

More info here:
http://sched.co/AOmZ

#OSSummit

-Randy

Re: High performance Microservices on Linux with Apache Thrift

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com>.
Same here.

Have lots of fun & send slides :-) Wish I could be there.

JensG

Congrats! Do you know if the slides/talk will be posted online?

Allen
Terminal Musings: http://www.allengeorge.com/
Raft in Java: https://github.com/allengeorge/libraft/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/allenageorge/

Posted by Randy Abernethy <ra...@apache.org>.
Hey Allen,

The slides and the demo project will be posted for sure but I don't know if
they are going to record/post the live talk yet. Will let you know as soon
as I find out.

-Randy

Posted by Randy Abernethy <ra...@apache.org>.
Hey Allen,