Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Jake Thomas <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2014/05/12 05:22:54 UTC

G'day

Good Afternoon,
Im Jake, from Australia and I guess I am a new volunteer.

Ive read levels 1, 2 and 3 orientation modules for documentation, and am ready to go.

As far as a Wiki username goes jazzatomo will be sufficient.

Jake

Re: G'day

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Jake Thomas wrote:
> Im Jake, from Australia and I guess I am a new volunteer.
> Ive read levels 1, 2 and 3 orientation modules for documentation, and am ready to go.
> As far as a Wiki username goes jazzatomo will be sufficient.

Welcome! Account created on MWiki, you should receive a temporary
password by mail within a few minutes.

You CWiki account jazzatomo has been whitelisted too, so you can now
edit pages on both wikis.

The priority is now on completing this User Guide:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide

Feel free to ask here for any questions.

Regards,
   Andrea.