Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 陈佛林 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/13 13:39:24 UTC

How to create a streaming model.

There is no example or guide to tell me how to create a streaming model.

I don't know how to configure kafka topics,is it just a simple string(such
as "topic1")?
and where to configure  kafka address....

Re: How to create a streaming model.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
It's hard to describe all steps in few words.. we owe a tutorial for this,
let me open a task for this, please watch it for any update:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1582

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi