Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aj Gregory <aj...@u.washington.edu> on 2006/01/10 18:34:16 UTC

tapestry.form.validator.Validators

The configuration point to add validators is very limited given that you
can only pass a class name to it.  It would be really nice if it was
something more flexible like a service or object (like the
tapestry.portlet.resolver.PageResolvers configuration)...

Anybody tried to get around this by overriding the default
ValidatorFactory Service and adding another more flexible configuration
point?  Or any other suggestions?

I know you can also use the <bean> method but I don't see the advantage
to using this when hivemind is so useful.

-Aj