Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2004/12/16 19:59:55 UTC

Re: svn commit: r122551 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/CHANGES /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c

Mladen Turk wrote:

> jim@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: jim

> > Log:
> > simplify the BalancerMember load factor weighting. Instead of
> > being percentages (and adjusting when the number don't add
> > up), loadfactors/lbfactors are now normalized values, so
> > values like:
> >

> Hi Jim,
> Why did you remove the algorithm comment from the source code?
> The algorithm still behaves as before, only the setup is normalized.

I didn't remove it, just simplified the comment as well... Look
for the '+' lines :)

    "There 10 types of people: those who read binary and everyone else."

Re: svn commit: r122551 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/CHANGES /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:
>>Why did you remove the algorithm comment from the source code?
>>The algorithm still behaves as before, only the setup is normalized.
>>

> I didn't remove it, just simplified the comment as well... Look
> for the '+' lines :)

OK, but just don't do the same with docs proxy_balancer.xml :).

Mladen.