Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Ni...@ace-ina.com> on 2002/11/06 17:40:59 UTC

html tags

I have a typical problem where, I am using the <html:form/> tags,
in which the contents/fields within the <html:form/> tag needs to be
dynamic.
i.e. the form consists of multiple sections and each of these section has a
few
fields which can change based on certain conditions.  I want to use the

<!--- section 1 - Start -->
<!--- section 1 - End-->

<!--- section 1 - Start -->
<!--- section 1 - End-->

Each of these section is put in a tile. However, this is not allowed as the
html tag
used needs to be within the html:form tag. Has anybody faced similar
situation ?
If yes, how did you cope with this problem.

Thanks,

Nizar Bhamani
Senior Software Engineer
YouDecide.com Inc, a subsidiary of Ace INA Holdings Corp
Nizar.Bhamani@ace-ina.com
(770) 291 7180
http://www.youdecide.com

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.