Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Scott Lundgren <sl...@qsfllc.com> on 2015/03/31 00:02:17 UTC

configure name of index in elasticsearch

My nutch 1.9 installation is populating an index called nutch in elasticsearch. I would like my nutch runs to populate a new index in elasticsearch with a different name. How do I make that change ?

In nutch-site.xml I see a plugin called indexer-elastic, but only host, port, and cluster name but not index to configure.

Scott Lundgren
Software Engineer
(704) 973-7388
slundgren@qsfllc.com<ma...@qsfllc.com>

QuietStream Financial, LLC<http://www.quietstreamfinancial.com>
11121 Carmel Commons Boulevard | Suite 250
Charlotte, North Carolina 28226

Our Portfolio of Commercial Real Estate Solutions:
•        <http://www.defeasewithease.com> Commercial Defeasance<http://www.defeasewithease.com/> (Defease With Ease®)
•        Fairview Real Estate Solutions<http://www.fairviewres.com/>
•        Great River Mortgage Capital<http://www.greatrivermortgagecapital.com/>
•        Tax Credit Asset Management<http://www.tcamre.com/>
•        Radian Generation<http://www.radiangeneration.com/>
•        EntityKeeper<http://www.entitykeeper.com/>™
•        Crowd With Ease<http://www.crowdwithease.com>™
•        FullCapitalStack<http://www.fullcapitalstack.com>™
•        CrowdRabbit<http://www.crowdrabbit.com>™

Re: configure name of index in elasticsearch

Posted by Jake Dodd <ja...@ontopic.io>.
Hi Scott,

I’m pretty certain the index name property is elastic.index.

If you need something more advanced, take a look at the discussion here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nutch-user/201406.mbox/%3CCAPJYMmxKA5cGi1FV+o87-7pyrKJ6GqNEsqDY_foicwwEBxnRTw@mail.gmail.com%3E <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nutch-user/201406.mbox/%3CCAPJYMmxKA5cGi1FV+o87-7pyrKJ6GqNEsqDY_foicwwEBxnRTw@mail.gmail.com%3E>

Best

Jake