Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Guckelsberger, Günter <gu...@mapletec.de> on 2014/05/06 14:33:11 UTC

Flex 4.12.1 issue with CalloutButton

Clicking an opened callout closes the button. This is true with flex 4.12

Now with sdk 4.12.1 this no longer works, clicking outside the opened
callout closes the button as before, but clicking the button itself doesn't
close the callout.

Guenter

RE: Flex 4.12.1 issue with CalloutButton

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
I have tested it with 4.12.1 and AIR 13.

I found that CalloutButton auto-closes when you move the mouser outside of the button (without having to click the button to open the callout).
Is that what you have ?

If so, it's because of a side effect on mobile apps of the change I mentioned below ( remove compiler warning in desktop application) and indeed a regression, sorry for that.

The simple workaround is to set back the previous behavior like this:

<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"  xmlns:s="library:// ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" applicationDPI="160">
<fx:Style>
    global {
	 rollOverOpenDelay: NaN;
   }
</fx:Style>

Also, please can you please file a JIRA so that it can be permanently fixed.

Regards,

Maurice

Posted by Guckelsberger, Günter <gu...@mapletec.de>.