Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2002/03/27 16:39:38 UTC

RE: Who use Tomcat as a stand-alone server in production environm ent ?

If you are going to use this group to define relative difficulties then you
would also assume that knowing how to import classes is a difficulty and
reading the servlet specs a complicated issue.

> For the configuration, I tried both on Windows and Linux, but
> I don't want
> to go in details for now ...

I have to agree with the response you got - its not all that difficult if
you follow the directions EXACTLY.

> But my question was : "Who use Tomcat as a stand-alone server in a
> production environment ?"

I don't, not do I know anyone who does.

	Rand