Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Neza Guillaine <gn...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/02 10:33:11 UTC

Re: Requesting for help in querying sharepoint 2010 Via CMIS workbench

Hi Florian and opencmis devs

I hope this email finds you well.
I have been trying use opencmis to try to navigate my sharepoint 2010
repository.
I was reading on the dev guide but Ic ouldn't see how to navigate and see
all documents on my repository.

My request is:

I am connecting to my repository in eclipse, I want to be able to view all
documents in the folders and subfolders on that root repository. What I saw
is that the getFolderTree capability seem to not be supported in SP 2010.
Is there any way for using the api to get all documents for a root folder?
I don't want to use the QueryResult.

Any help will be appreciated. I really need to get that list of documents.

Thanks.
Neza

Posted by Neza Guillaine <gn...@gmail.com>.
Dear Florian,

Thank you soo much for youe help. I found out the solution to make it work
in SP2010, I found that adding the
NTLM authentication is a must to make cmis parse the query results from
SP10. otherwise it will never work.
I will continue using this approach (query) and get all the properties as I
need them.

Regards,
Neza

Posted by Neza Guillaine <gn...@gmail.com>.