Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Matthew England <me...@mengland.net> on 2004/11/07 21:41:01 UTC

[users@httpd] Ok to mix openssl.0.9.7d & 0.9.7e in same Apache server?

Hello,

I am using a pre-made LAMPP construct (apachefriends.org's XAMPP/LAMPP) with:

$ openssl version
OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004

However, I build Subversion and OpenLDAP  (and possibly some other)
modules/apps (in part to ingrate via Apache modules) using an alternative
openssl build/source/library with:

$ openssl version
OpenSSL 0.9.7e 25 Oct 2004

Is it ok to use my 0.9.7e-based modules with my server with is generally
using 0.9.7d modules/base (if that makes sense)?

-Matt