Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com> on 2007/02/01 08:37:17 UTC

[doc][website] sitemap ready?

Hello all,
We've been discussing the sitemap [1] for our website for a while,
several patches have been submitted. See the thread in JIRA [2]. Do you
think the sitemap is good enough? Should I close the issue?

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/sitemap.html

Nadya

Re: [doc][website] sitemap ready?

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
> Do you think the sitemap is good enough? Should I close the issue?

Yes.

Tim

Re: [doc][website] sitemap ready?

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!

SY, Alexey

Posted by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com>.
Ok. sure

Cheers,
Nadya

Posted by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com>.
Done - committed to svn; changes will appear on website soon.

Cheers,
Nadya

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.