Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 21:18:18 UTC

Trouble parsing XML from replication?command=status

Via Firefox on Ubuntu I downloaded the results of
replication?command=status to a file, then wrote a little app to parse
out the XML.  Unfortunately it's not parsing.  I'm wondering if it's
because it's in XML, which nothing in Solr parses (SnapPuller for
example is using javabin).

Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[3,1908]
Message: error reading value:LST
	at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.XMLResponseParser.readArray(XMLResponseParser.java:319)
	at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.XMLResponseParser.readNamedList(XMLResponseParser.java:240)
	at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.XMLResponseParser.readNamedList(XMLResponseParser.java:239)
	at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.XMLResponseParser.processResponse(XMLResponseParser.java:125)
	... 3 more

Re: Trouble parsing XML from replication?command=status

Posted by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com>.
javabin parses fine, which leads me to believe there's a bug
lurking... Though I'm not going spend time solving it.