Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/08 05:37:34 UTC

Interop test for Axis2

I tried to lay down the requirements for the Interop tests for the
Axis2. I put links for the interop tests level1 and level2 and bit
intro to the http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/Interop so that
someone who wants to get the feet wet with the Axis2 can contribute to
the this if they wish.

Please add other  information about interop to the WIKI if you come across them.
Thanks
Srinath

RE: Interop test for Axis2

Posted by Nadana <na...@opensource.lk>.
I am Nadana from LSF and I would like to contribute in Interoperability test
part for
Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gayan,

Re: Interop test for Axis2