Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/03/16 10:43:41 UTC

[VOTE] Start using repository.apache.org for releases

Hi

Since no-one objected on the discussion thread, here's the formal vote
to move our releases to repository.apache.org.

[ ] +1, do it
[ ] 0
[ ] -1, don't do it because...

/niklas

Re: [VOTE] Start using repository.apache.org for releases

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm... It's all about using Nexus, right ?

Yes, Nexus is what's running on repository.apache.org.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 3/16/10 10:43 AM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi
>
> Since no-one objected on the discussion thread, here's the formal vote
> to move our releases to repository.apache.org.
>
> [ ] +1, do it
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1, don't do it because...
>
> /niklas

Hmmm... It's all about using Nexus, right ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

[RESULT][VOTE] Start using repository.apache.org for releases

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Niklas Gustavsson
<ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> Since no-one objected on the discussion thread, here's the formal vote
> to move our releases to repository.apache.org.

This vote passes with 5 +1 votes. I'll ask the repository guys to set
us up. Thanks for voting!

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:00, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Julien Vermillard
> <jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
>> +1 for me as long as someone else does the maven configuration job :)

+1

> I'll set up the Vysper and FtpServer 1.1.x builds (update POM to use
> the Apache parent and update the release procedure) to use
> repository.a.o if this vote passes. Given that knowledge, getting MINA
> and Asyncweb updated should not be that hard, but I have no experience
> of releasing either of these so it might be best done in cooperation.

+1

  Bernd

Re: [VOTE] Start using repository.apache.org for releases

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:43:41 +0100,
Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> Since no-one objected on the discussion thread, here's the formal vote
> to move our releases to repository.apache.org.
>
> [ ] +1, do it
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1, don't do it because...
>
> /niklas

+1 for me as long as someone else does the maven configuration job :)
I'm not a maven expert but repository.a.o looks like much nicer than
crawling in the www directories.

--
Julien Vermillard

Archean Technologies
http://www.archean.fr

Re: [VOTE] Start using repository.apache.org for releases

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Niklas Gustavsson
<ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
[X] +1, do it

/niklas