Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bill Wallace <bw...@mds.k12.nm.us> on 2003/06/17 14:55:38 UTC

[users@httpd] Configuring Apache for php

I would like to configuring Apache for php, but the task has been one that
I could never quite get to work. Has anyone succeed in doing this and did
it work well. I am using apache on Mac OS X and want to use Adobe Golive
to build the php pages. Is there any third party software that would
assist in the setup.

Thanks,
Bill Wallace
Librarian
Manzano Day School
Albuquerque, NM
bw@mds.k12.nm.us

Re: [users@httpd] Configuring Apache for php

Posted by Mac Serve <ma...@ns.sympatico.ca>.
Are you using the Apache that came with Mac OS X, or Apache2?