Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gavin Carr <ga...@openfusion.com.au> on 2001/02/01 21:16:00 UTC

Re: HTTP 500s using EmbperlObject

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 07:53:58PM +0100, Gerald Richter wrote:

> > >   @HTML::Embperl::DOC::_3::ISA = ();
> > >
> > > Any suggestions as to where to go looking to track this down?
> >
> > I guess one/some of your pages causes the @ISA (unintentionaly) to be
> > cleared. Maybe you use a module inside one of your pages that does it.
> > Maybe something in EmbperlObject went wrong and cause the clearence.
>
> Have you found anything new on this topic ? I would like to knew if it's an
> Embperl problem or an problem of your scripts, before I release the next
> version.

Afraid not. Went and tried to track this down pretty seriously for a couple
of days, and of course the problem had completely disappeared - haven't seen
it now for a couple of weeks. But I haven't changed anything structurally or
that seems @ISA related in my scripts - baffling. Anyhow, if it surfaces
again I'll let you know and try tracking it down further.

Cheers,
Gavin