Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by tonimc <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/20 13:54:35 UTC

class loader in webservice

when webservice is executed by several clients concurrently.

¿What is happens with classloader? ¿An only classloader is created for
webservice or one by each request?

I have a webservice which reads data loaded in memory, and it is more
important that all requests reads the same data.

Thank you, very much.
Sent from the Axis - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: class loader in webservice

Posted by "tonimc@gmail.com" <to...@gmail.com>.