Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Siegfried Heintze <si...@heintze.com> on 2005/10/18 06:37:04 UTC

maven ant and maven.xml

I was hoping someone in the mavenide mailing list could help me get a
minimal project working with eclipse, mavenide and maven. I'm getting a "an
internal error occurred during: 'launching'" when I right click on the maven
goal in the mavenide in eclipse.

Since I'm still waiting for a response on that mailing list I decided to
"maven ant" and have eclipse use ant targets instead of maven goals.

But that did not work either! Where is my "run" goal that I defined in the
maven.xml file? It is not there. Is there some way to force maven to insert
it?

Thanks,
Siegfried