Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by "M. Walter" <ma...@sbb.ch> on 2011/07/27 10:14:57 UTC

404 while trying to download OpenJPA sources

It is not possible to download the pre-packaged binaries for SNAPSHOT
releases. I'm getting not found errors trying to download

*apache-openjpa-1.2.3-SNAPSHOT-binary.zip* and
*apache-openjpa-1.2.3-SNAPSHOT-source.zip*

Please can you fix the links? Thank you!

Re: 404 while trying to download OpenJPA sources

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Should be fixed now.  It takes about an hour for the web site to get
properly updated...

In the mean time, here is the correct URL:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/1.2.3-SNAPSHOT/

Kevin