Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rashmi singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/31 15:53:26 UTC

how to write test case in ofbiz selenium and how to run those test cases

hello
frz

i m bit confuse abt how to make the test cases for ofbiz selenium and how to
run those

can any one can tell me how to do that step by step

till now i m able to run the ofbiz server on my system and able to run
already existing test cases
but i m not able to figure out tht those test cases are running or not
plz guide me regarding this.

and oone more confusion is  that i have updated my ofbiz with svn
is there necessity to connect the server from internet or svm whn ever we do
testing ...

thank u and regards

rashmi singh
iitb

Re: how to write test case in ofbiz selenium and how to run those test cases

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
Hi Rashmi,

first steps to test OFBiz with Selenium will be to look at the dedicated
help page, and to read the slides written by Brett Palmer.
You can access the help via the help button on any page, and then go to
Framework Webtools -> Selenium test
For the slides, here is the link :
http://us.apachecon.com/presentation/materials/118/ApacheCon2008_SeleniumXml.pdf

HTH,