Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by nancy <na...@daffodildb.com> on 2006/05/23 09:37:21 UTC

RE: [Axis2] Deploy Axis 2 on Simple Web Server( Exception:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.])

Hi,

As In my earlier mail I have asked if it is possible to use axis2 without
tomcat/jboss server.

I was just experimenting.I used Simple web server as server and used spheon
jsoap to publish my webservice and axis2 as client implementation.

It is working in simple way but as I need to send and receive
attachments(zip file) I am facing problem in this regard.

1)Input parameter of my webservice method is:
de.fmui.spheon.jsoap.transport.AttachmentBinary

Using DataHandler:

FileDataSource fileDataSource=new FileDataSource((File)paramValue);

DataHandler dataHandler = new DataHandler(fileDataSource);

System.out.println("ContentType:"+dataHandler.getContentType());

OMText textData = fac.createText(dataHandler, true);

paramOM.addChild(textData);

And done following:

options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.CONTENT_TYPE,
Constants.MIME_CT_APPLICATION_OCTETSTREAM);

But when I am executing my code: I get following error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception: de.fmui.spheon.jsoap.SoapException:
[Parser-Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in
prolog.]

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOpera
tion.java:292)

2) I was also trying in another way by getting byte[] of file and converting
it to String using new String(byte[]) and transfer this on another side.But
I am getting following exception:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception: de.fmui.spheon.jsoap.SoapException:
[Parser-Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character
(Unicode: 0x0) was found in the element content of the document.]

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOpera
tion.java:292)

Please guide me how to send file as attachment.

  _____