Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/05 12:08:22 UTC

[Result][VOTE] MINA 2.0.6 Release, take 2

Hi,

the vote passed with 4+1 (3 binding) :
Julien, Guillaume and me, plys Jeff (non binding)

I will release MINA 2.0.6 now.

Many thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Bad news : [Result][VOTE] MINA 2.0.6 Release, take 2

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

sometime, sh*t happens. Just a few hours after I closed the vote, and of
course after I moved all the jars to people.apache.org, I just
discovered a bad bug in the UDP part I modified... This is a blocker for
Apache Directory Server (more specifically for the Kerberos server which
uses UDP), so I will have to cut a new release asap.

I will not announce the 2.0.6 release, and the web site will not expose
this version either.

I'm currently conducting some more tests, and will try to add a new test
to cover the loophole we have in the unit tests.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com