Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Volkan Günal <vo...@rwth-aachen.de> on 2014/01/20 12:10:33 UTC

Widgetizing Research - Questionnaire by RWTH Aachen (Germany)

Dear Friends,

As we are conducting a survey-based research on Web widgets and Widgetizing at RWTH Aachen University (Germany), we need contributive opinions of experienced participants in our study. We value particularly your responses due to your activity in widget development/mashups/iFrames, and will be very glad if you could take 5-10 minutes to fill out our questionnaire and help us with your answers.

Questionnaire link: http://bit.ly/1hhAcHF

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

PS: More detailed information can be found in the following link - http://dbis.rwth-aachen.de/cms/theses/WebApps-methodology