Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/09/01 09:34:35 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "ConversationTag" by MarioIvankovits

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MarioIvankovits:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ConversationTag

  To allow to synchronize the database session lifetime with the conversation lieftime you have to provide your own implementation of org.apache.myfaces.custom.conversation.PersistenceManagerFactory.\\
  A sample how it should look like will be shown below.

+
+ 2006-10-01 imario@apache.org: I have no problems using the RequestParameterServletFilter with the ExtensionsFilter and the DefaultAddResource. Ben, could we discuss on myfaces-dev whats the problem you found?
+
  Finally, if your application makes use of the MyFaces ExtensionFilter, you must use the StreamingAddResource and <t:document*> tags. Some components (e.g. InputDate, InputCalendar...) will not work when using the RequestParameterServletFilter with DefaultAddResource.

   * org.apache.myfaces.ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS - org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.StreamingAddResource
+

  == s:startConversation ==