Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/30 01:50:34 UTC

11/30/2021 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hello,

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread. Thanks!

Regards,
--ning

Re: 11/30/2021 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
This is fantastic news.  Thank you for the update, Saad.

--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: 11/30/2021 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Saad <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

Posted by Saad <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josh,