Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by nimit agrawal <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/14 15:32:11 UTC

Java code examples for deploying samza job into YARN

Hi guys,

I googled little bit but cannot find any good example in java for deploying
samza job into YARN.

Can anybody refer me to some material or share some examples.

--
Thanks & Regards
*Nimit Agrawal*

Re: Java code examples for deploying samza job into YARN

Posted by Xinyu Liu <xi...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hi, nimit,

You can use this tutorial
<https://samza.apache.org/learn/tutorials/0.9/run-in-multi-node-yarn.html>
as an example of deploying Samza job in a multi-node yarn cluster. Please
note the run-job.sh script needs to be run in the resource manager (RM)
node of the Yarn cluster. In this example, the job tgz is served from a
http server, and run-job.sh is running on local RM node. For remote RM, the
tgz needs to be copied over and extracted so you can run the run-job.sh
script there.

Thanks,
Xinyu

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.
Deployment is simply running the run-job.sh script with the config file
from the RM box.

--
Sent from my iphone.

Re: Java code examples for deploying samza job into YARN

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from my iphone.