Posted to user-zh@hbase.apache.org by Nick dan <ni...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/07 12:32:46 UTC

Hmaster starting issue.

Hi,
I'm doing Hbase 2.4.17 configuration on hadoop 3.2.4  after all the
configuration when I'm starting start-hbase.sh on mastr node i'm able to
see this.
jps
15299 Jps
13764 NameNode
14981 HMaster
14296 ResourceManager
15177 HRegionServer
14876 HQuorumPeer
14063 SecondaryNameNode
but after going into shell if i'm creating some table it is giving me error
of *ERROR: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase/master.*
Can you help me how to start hbase.

Re: Hmaster starting issue.

Posted by Nick dan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thank you for your response.
So you just provided me how to configure hbase with a fully distributed
cluster.
I need hbase running with a pre-installed hadoop with 3.x version which I
have done on my master node.
FYI: we are using hadoop 3.2.0 and hbase 2.4.17.

We want to basically run HBase on HDFS in fully distributed mode (3 nodes,
1 master, 1 backup and 1 slave)

Can you please help with the same ?

Thanks and regards
Nick