Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net> on 1998/01/08 23:39:45 UTC

NT log rotation

Not acked

------- Forwarded Message

From: "Bunn, Norman (c)" <No...@mci.com>
To: "'apache@apache.org'" <ap...@apache.org>
Subject: Rotating logs in NT
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 22:19:45 -0000

I have inherited an Apache sever running under NT and need to rotate the
log files.  Any advice?  The documentation on-line is not clear enough
for a newbie like me.  Thanks for your help.

Norman W. Bunn
vnet 949-3129
770-284-3129
1-800-PAGE-MCI PIN 862-9127

------- End of Forwarded Message

Re: NT log rotation

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
Wow, anyone inheriting Apache servers running under NT must be somewhere
with a _really_ quick employee turnover.