Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se> on 2009/01/25 14:55:34 UTC

web.xml in webapp only contains

Is it just my setup that is failing or does the current trunk produce a
web.xml in launchpad.webapp that only contains <welcome-file-list> when
building?

/Pontus

Re: web.xml in webapp only contains

Posted by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se>.
When using "Check out Maven Project from SCM" in Eclipse to import Sling
as a Maven project
the 2 projects "org.apache.sling.launchpad.testing" and
"org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp"
are modified with new "web.xml" files that seems to be causing the problem.

Reverting the changes makes it possible to build the project in Eclipse.

/Pontus

Posted by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se>.

Posted by Juan José Vázquez Delgado <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pontus,

> Is it just my setup that is failing or does the current trunk produce a
> web.xml in launchpad.webapp that only contains <welcome-file-list> when
> building?

Works for me:

Rev. 737512
Mac OS X 10.5.6