Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2003/09/29 10:55:01 UTC

How to check our Gump stuff?

Excuse my ignorance, but is there an easy way for committers to check
that they don't break gump builds?

Gump results can be checked at
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/, but only a few times a day
(and BTW  it looks like the problem described by Berin [1] is currently
preventing Gump from building Cocoon).

I saw instructions at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104782633424953&w=2,
are they still valid? If yes, how does one get a login on cocoondev.org?

AFAIK this info is not available in our committer docs, I'd like to add
it (wiki?) if someone can point me to the right stuff.

-Bertrand

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105473425603098&w=2

Re: How to check our Gump stuff?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Excuse my ignorance, but is there an easy way for committers to check
> that they don't break gump builds?
>
> Gump results can be checked at
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/, but only a few times a day
> (and BTW  it looks like the problem described by Berin [1] is
> currently preventing Gump from building Cocoon).

Or here:
  http://gump.cocoondev.org/
  http://gump.covalent.net/log/index.html

Right now it's failing because qdox.