Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hemant Pekhale <he...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/29 12:52:29 UTC

CXF endpoint getting resolved at the time of initialization of the route

Hi All,

I've a route which has CXF in middle of it. But when I start the route it
throws error "Could not resolve endpoint" that endpoint is indeed not
accessible but I want this to happen when a message is actually reach to
the cxf. Is there any way to prevent this. I red somewhere
that ignoreInvalidEndpoint is an option but I am not sure if it also
available for CXF or http.

Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance!

Re: CXF endpoint getting resolved at the time of initialization of the route

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Its just to use toD instead of to
On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 3:39 PM Hemant Pekhale <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Calus,
>
> thanks for your reply.
> can you show a sample code here. I am using java DSLProcessor. So wanted to
> have a look at the sample.
>
> On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 6:33 PM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > You can use toD and set ignoreInvalidEndpoint=true
> > On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 2:52 PM Hemant Pekhale <he...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I've a route which has CXF in middle of it. But when I start the route it
> > > throws error "Could not resolve endpoint" that endpoint is indeed not
> > > accessible but I want this to happen when a message is actually reach to
> > > the cxf. Is there any way to prevent this. I red somewhere
> > > that ignoreInvalidEndpoint is an option but I am not sure if it also
> > > available for CXF or http.
> > >
> > > Can someone please help?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance!
> >

> > --