Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 19:15:00 UTC

html:link, etc, looking for full url, not just context name

I have created a ecommerce site using struts, and using the full array
of html:# tags.

I am at the point of trying to index the site better, and one thing I
have noticed with most sites that index well, and according to what I
hear from google. The href links, which I currently use html:link with
are candidates for indexing.

The problem I have, is that I would like the full url to show up in
the links, as that is a good index line. It is the url of the site.
Without it, the link is only a .do or whatever.

Question: Is there a 'clean' way to get the full url to show up in the
links. In my mind clean means, I get the full url + context name:

Any ideas?

Re: html:link, etc, looking for full url, not just context name

Posted by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com>.
Not exactly the answer I was looking for. I don't believe I ever
mentioned anything about iterating .... or params, or

Anyway, when I use html:link, etc, I get the following in my source:

I want

That way when the robots index the site, it includes that portion,
which is good.

That is all I am trying to achive.

Posted by Ahmed Hashim <en...@gmail.com>.
Yes,