Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mark Ham <mv...@sbcglobal.net> on 2002/09/17 15:14:14 UTC

using batik

I am a Java programmer and am trying to learn how to use batik in an svg app
my team is doing. The basic things we have figured out like using the
svgCanvas and creating svg using the dom. We are still trying to figure out
how to do some things and would appreciate your help. These are how to use
the onclick event on the svg to change or pull data from a db depending on
what area was clicked on. The other is changing fill color of areas
depending on users needs. Last is how to implement the zoom and pan tool
built into batik. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Mark Ham
e3 Technology Design