Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/18 01:22:29 UTC

XML validation problem with SAAJ Node vs. Xerces Node.

Hi All:

We do custom validation on output of the SOAP body org.w3c.dom.Node against
a Schema object in a custom interceptor.

The problem is that org.w3c.dom.Node is implemented by SAAJ
(com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.BodyElement1_1Impl) which
fails when we validate it with the JAXP API.

I know the document is valid because I can validate it: (1) as a standalone
document file and (2) if in the debugger I use JAXP to transform the SAAJ
Node into a Xerces Node (org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl).

My question is: Does CXF support pluggin in alternative SAAJ
implementations?

If so, which one(s)?

Thank you,
Gary