Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Grant Rettke <gr...@acm.org> on 2009/06/29 05:29:53 UTC

Filter not working

This might be the easiest filter question you have ever seen...

I want to filter a properties file located related to the pom under
/src/main/conf/db2was/com/silvermoongroup/fsa/jndi.properties, so I
added the following entry:

<build>
       <resources>
           <resource>
               <directory>src/main/conf/db2was</directory>
               <includes>
                   <include>**/*.properties</include>
               </includes>
               <filtering>true</filtering>
           </resource>
       </resources>

When I run this, the properties file is not filtered, but it shows up
where I expect it:

target\smg-iaa-fsa-web-1.0\WEB-INF\classes\com\silvermoongroup\fsa

Now, when I set up the resource directory slightly incorrectly, and
instead specify:

<directory>src/main/conf/db2was/com/silvermoongroup/fsa</directory>

The properties file does get filtered!

However, it shows up in target/classes which is the default and of
course not desired.

Any clues what I am doing wrong here?

I must be doing something really stupid; which is why I can't figure it out!