Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrien Ruffié <ad...@hotmail.fr> on 2013/07/25 12:03:19 UTC

javadoc release blocking step

Hello all,

During my release :perform, maven block on a javadoc instruction and I don�t
understand why it block indefinitely � the line where my process block is:

[INFO] [DEBUG] /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.6.0_37/jre/../bin/javadoc @options
@packages

According to following debug log traces (in attachment), anyone know the
problem ? Or how I can avoid javadoc generation ?

My command is:

mvn -Darguments="-Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pdistribution-packaging"
release:prepare release:perform --batch-mode -Dtag=Spring2013/005
-DreleaseVersion=Spring2013-005 -DdevelopmentVersion=Spring2013-006-SNAPSHOT
-X

Great thank and best regards

Adrien