Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Roey Almog (Infoneto Ltd)" <al...@infoneto.co.il> on 2010/07/29 12:03:14 UTC

[users@httpd] Perl script are not running on Win32, Apache 2.2.15 & mod_fcgid

Hi,

I have installed apache 2.2.15 with mod_fcgid on Windows XP SP3 and
tried the perl example script in the mod_fcgid reference page but it
is not working

I get

[Thu Jul 29 11:26:07 2010] [warn] [client 127.0.0.1] (OS 109)The pipe
has been ended.  : mod_fcgid: get overlap result error
[Thu Jul 29 11:26:07 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: foo.pl

in the logs

I double check everything including:
The #!/usr/bin/perl.exe line at the foo.pl perl script file it points
to where perl is installed on my computer
The mod_fcgid is loaded

when running the script as plain cgi it works

When I turned to the older mod_fastcgi it works just fine

What can be done ?

I googled around but no one seems to have solution or managed using
mod_fcgid with perl on Win32

Roey