Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by John <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/22 16:06:01 UTC

AYEEEEEE WAHA WAHH

Blibbity bloooo, doesn't seem to matter what I send to this address!!  IT's
going out to the deepest parts of space, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAINN!! :O
Ooooooooo
John M

Re: AYEEEEEE WAHA WAHH

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi John,

I also purposedly answered in this thread because
1) It was fun
2) You are not the 1st person in this situation

A couple+ of times I tried to help these persons. Beause we (the OFBiz team) are not in charge of the OFBiz MLs. The ASF (Apache Sotfware Fundation) infra (infrastructure) team is.
Every time I tried to help, I got involved in discussions I'd have been happy to avoid. Eventually feeling like being the culprit of something, when I have none accesses to. Not doing it right when communicating, when I don't even know what on both sides the problem is.

So I'm interested by your experience. Is it only related to gmail behaviour?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "John J. Meise, Jr." <jm...@jamesriverlaser.com>

Re: AYEEEEEE WAHA WAHH

Posted by "David E. Jones" <de...@me.com>.
On May 22, 2013, at 10:28 AM, "John J. Meise, Jr." <jm...@jamesriverlaser.com> wrote:

> I did, however, receive an answer to my question when Carsten responded.
> So thank you, Carsten, for assuring me that I do, indeed, have the correct
> e-mail address!  Now I know for sure that if I don't get a reply it isn't
> because it's not being seen :)

This may not be the case. Your emails have come through the moderator queue, meaning that the email address they came from is not subscribed to the mailing list. If a moderator doesn't catch your email, then it won't be seen... and that is more likely to be the reason that no one replies.

-David

Re: AYEEEEEE WAHA WAHH

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
You can definitely write wonderful documentations for ofbiz :P ( Joking ) .
Welcome !

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 9:58 PM, John J. Meise, Jr. <

Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044

Re: AYEEEEEE WAHA WAHH

Posted by "John J. Meise, Jr." <jm...@jamesriverlaser.com>.

Re: AYEEEEEE WAHA WAHH

Posted by "John J. Meise, Jr." <jm...@jamesriverlaser.com>.
eeep, okay! :O  -gets back to work-

John J. Meise, Jr.

*James River Laser & Equip. Co.*

*

Re: AYEEEEEE WAHA WAHH

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Carsten Schinzer" <c....@gmail.com>
> john, that's definitely not true.
> You as the sender of your own mail cannot see it in gmail until someone
> replies.
> So stop the jibber and get back to work :D

I love it, well done Carsten!

Re: AYEEEEEE WAHA WAHH

Posted by Carsten Schinzer <c....@gmail.com>.