Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Tor Egil Jacobsen <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/31 15:02:54 UTC

missing org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.WorkbookFactory

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.8.2
Created-By: 1.6.0_29-b11 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Built-By: yegor
Specification-Title: Apache POI
Specification-Version: 3.8
Specification-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Title: Apache POI
Implementation-Version: 3.8
Implementation-Vendor-Id: org.apache.poi
Implementation-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation

I cannot find the WorkbookFactory bean in the poi-3.8.jar. Thris class is
found in the javadocs and in the tutorials:
http://poi.apache.org/spreadsheet/quick-guide.html

Can someone help me? I am trying to load and edit an existing excel file.

--
Tor Egil Jacobsen

Re: missing org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.WorkbookFactory

Posted by Tor Egil Jacobsen <to...@gmail.com>.
Yes... I just figured it out. Thanx!

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.