Posted to user@spark.apache.org by ericjohnston1989 <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/18 04:59:14 UTC

iScala or Scala-notebook

Hey everyone,

I know this was asked before but I'm wondering if there have since been any
updates. Are there any plans to integrate iScala/Scala-notebook with spark
in the near future?

This seems like something a lot of people would find very useful, so I was
just wondering if anyone has started working on it.

Thanks,

Eric

Re: iScala or Scala-notebook

Posted by andy petrella <an...@gmail.com>.
Some people started some work on that topic using the notebook (the
original or the n8han one, cannot remember)... Some issues have ben created
already ^^

Re: iScala or Scala-notebook

Posted by Nick Pentreath <ni...@gmail.com>.