Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tijs <t....@chello.nl> on 2007/11/05 14:20:15 UTC

Stream closed with XPath expression in servicemix-camel component

Hi,

I am implementing a simple routing rule with the servicemix-camel component
in the ServiceMix 3.2 distribution available for download from the website.
I have the following XML configuration:

<route>
  <from uri="jbi:service:http://test.com/camelRouter"/>
  <choice>
     <when>
        <xpath>//name='Tijs'</xpath>
        <to uri="jbi:service:http://test.com/myCamel"/>
     </when>
     <otherwise>
       <to uri="jbi:service:http://test.com/otherCamel"/>
     </otherwise>
  </choice>
</route>

The myCamel and otherCamel services are file sender services. I trigger this
router with a file poller service. When I run this example I get the
following error message:

javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.io.IOException: Stream closed
        at
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshaler.writeMessageContent(DefaultFileMarshaler.java:139)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshaler.writeMessage(DefaultFileMarshaler.java:76)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.file.FileSenderEndpoint.processInOnly(FileSenderEndpoint.java:83)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.ProviderEndpoint.process(ProviderEndpoint.java:100)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:538)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:490)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:170)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:167)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.io.IOException:
Stream closed
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:505)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.SourceTransformer.toResult(SourceTransformer.java:111)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.DefaultFileMarshaler.writeMessageContent(DefaultFileMarshaler.java:137)
        ... 13 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Stream closed
        at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.getBufIfOpen(BufferedInputStream.java:145)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:189)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:235)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager$RewindableInputStream.read(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown
Source)
Source)
Source)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:484)
        ... 15 more

I also have tried to do the same thing in a Java RouteBuilder, but I get the
exact same error message.
When I change the xpath expression to a header evaluation it is working, so
it must have something to do with the XPath implementation. Are the XPath
implementations of ServiceMix 3.2 and Camel 1.2 compatible? Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Tijs

Re: Stream closed with XPath expression in servicemix-camel component

Posted by Tijs <t....@chello.nl>.
Gert,

Thanks for the quick response!
I have added the conversion to a DOMSource for the Java DSL implementation
and that works.

Tijs

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Tijs,