Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2013/08/14 10:46:29 UTC

travis-ci

hi all,

our ci builds on travis are failing for quite some time. I just fixed missing
license headers in oak-core, which caused the last build to fail. didn't
we configure travis to always send an email when a build fails?

regards
 marcel

RE: travis-ci

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
> There indeed was a glitch in the script, triggered by an updated SSL
> certificate. Now it should work again.

cool, thanks a lot.

regards
 marcel

Re: travis-ci

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> wrote:
> Jukka, is it possible that your webhook is broken?

There indeed was a glitch in the script, triggered by an updated SSL
certificate. Now it should work again.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

RE: travis-ci

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
hmm, but our travis file says:

  webhooks:
    urls:       http://zitting.name/travis/notify
    on_success: change
    on_failure: always

anyway, the recent builds pass, but we didn't get a notification.

Re: travis-ci

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.