Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Alexis Saucedo <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/25 16:54:18 UTC

Debugging tools from Cordova

Hi! after lookup to find information from debugging tools from Cordova
i can't find how to debuggin one aplication, for example i need
debugging one app install into cellphone, this app open camera and
send picture to external server, i use cordova.js and jquery ajax for
this requirements, i start and play this app but dont send me picture
to server, i need debugging this error but i prove chrome dev tools,
connect my cellphone to pc MTP mode, use chrome://inspect, this
connect to my phone but dont list cordova app. any alternative to
debugging Cordova app?.

Best regards!

Re: Debugging tools from Cordova

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alexis.

This is a mailing list for developing Cordova itself, not to support users
who use Cordova. For that I recommend you to give a shot at StackOverflow,
there are lots of Cordova users (developers doing mobile apps using
Cordova) that for sure have hit the road and have great suggestions for all
your doubts, just make sure you tag your question with cordova. See these
question as example of how to tag it
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/cordova

Posted by Alexis Saucedo <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.