Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/06/07 12:35:26 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr-util/buckets apr_buckets.c apr_buckets_eos.c apr_buckets_flush.c apr_buckets_heap.c apr_buckets_simple.c

With this change, we can start implementing the setaside() function for
FILE, MMAP, PIPE, SOCKET, and POOL. The FILE would probably be handiest to
test out the subrequest stuff, followed by POOL then MMAP.

Note there are some future changes to do in ap_save_brigade(); I've left
comments to that effect.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/