Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Simon Groenewolt <si...@tryllian.com> on 2000/09/27 11:54:37 UTC

sense on two properties?

hi

I want a target to execute if two properties are set. Sensing one
property is clear to me, but is there also a way to add if="prop" for
more than one property?

  Simon

Re: sense on two properties?

Posted by Nico Seessle <ni...@seessle.de>.
> I want a target to execute if two properties are set. Sensing one
> property is clear to me, but is there also a way to add if="prop" for
> more than one property?
>
>   Simon

I don't think so, but you could use something like this (at least with one
of the nightly builds of Ant 1.2alphaX)

<target name="default" if="prop1">
  <antcall target="default2"/>
</target>

<target name="default2" if="prop2"/>
  <doTheWork/>
</target>

I have not tried this, but it should work I think.

Nico