Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/30 20:22:44 UTC

Dependencies updated

Ok all, I've gone through and updated a bunch of the dependencies.  All
of the tests are passing.  Maven'ites will need to go through and update
the maven build to match, although the old dependencies should continue
to work as well.

Post 0.3.0, I really want to start exploring HttpClient 4.0 [1] and want
to explore making some much needed improvements to the IRI
implementation.  The performance of that jar is terrible right now.

- James

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/news-2007-q3.html#20070720.1

Re: Dependencies updated

Posted by Adam Constabaris <ad...@clownsinmycoffee.net>.
James M Snell wrote:
> Ok all, I've gone through and updated a bunch of the dependencies.  All
> of the tests are passing.  Maven'ites will need to go through and update
> the maven build to match, although the old dependencies should continue
> to work as well.

A candidate diff for affected poms is attached.  Two notes: xmlsec is
still stuck, AFAICT at 1.3.0 (1.4.1 in ant build), and I removed all
references to the StAX RI (IIUC, it's not needed when woodstox is on the
classpath).

cheers,

AC