Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@apache.org> on 2017/03/25 16:22:28 UTC

Re: GSoC 2017 -- Support the standard GIS objects

Hi all,

I have created a proposal for this project and have shared the proposal
with the apache community in the GSoC site. Also find the link below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12v-7FUNcPF6pkQZ-hkXfEirG
2oodr_bgFHkygDuptrE/edit?usp=sharing

Please kindly provide your feedback on this proposal and any suggestions on
how I could improve this.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
Riyafa

Posted by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

I resolved the comments and modified the report based on the suggestion.
Further I am currently looking at the similarities between JTS and ESRI
Geometry APIs to find the similarities and the differences between the two.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Riyafa

Posted by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu>.