Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu> on 2015/09/01 04:09:58 UTC

Re: Integrating the folder change and package change into topic branches

Unfortunately it just rejects it entirely if there are any problems. My
solution was to use the exclude flag to ignore all of the conflicting files
(about a dozen) and deal with merging those individually after the patch.
Steven

Posted by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu>.
My advice to throw on top of what's here: Some of the files that I had
completely deleted on my local branch didn't get deleted when I did the
patch. The file renames and additions seemed to work fine, but the
deletions never happened. I would recommend checking on this after merges
on topic branches. I'm not sure exactly why this happened.
Steven