Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/27 19:07:33 UTC

Wicket graduation proposal passes the Incubator PMC

All,

I just wanted to let you know that the Wicket graduation proposal has
passed the Incuabator Project Committee and we will now propose the
Board to establish Apache Wicket as a top level project.

Congratulations to the Wicket community and we hope to get the
approval at the next board meeting!

Martijn

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org

Re: Wicket graduation proposal passes the Incubator PMC

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
whooohooooo

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Hiep hiep hoera :)

Congratulations everyone!

Ate

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the great work Martijn!

Eelco

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Great job to everyone!!!  Break out the Champaign.

However I always believed that it would be easy for the Wicket community.

Alex

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
My biggest congratulation and good luck!

Paolo DI Tommaso

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
Yeah gratz;)

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.